Neapolitan-topped Chocolate Crepes
Yield: About 10 crepes
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup soy milk
- ⅔ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Strawberry Whipped Cream
- 1 cup non-dairy liquid whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth strawberry preserves
- Klein’s Smooth & Creamy Neapolitan ice cream
- Chocolate sauce, optional
- Strawberry sauce, optional
- Prepare the crepes. Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until completely smooth.
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan or crepe pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. When pan is hot, pour ¼ cup of batter on the pan and spread it over the surface of the pan. It should be very thin. Fry for about 1 minute, until set, then flip it over and fry for about 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare the strawberry whipped cream. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the non-dairy whipped topping until stiff. Beat in vanilla and gently fold in the strawberry preserves.
- Place a small amount of strawberry whipped cream in the center of a hot crepe. Fold up the crepe over the cream, and top with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream and your choice of sauce(s).