Ice Cream Cheesecake Pie
Recipe Contributor: Shifra Klein - Joy Of Kosher Magazine
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 4 cups Klein's Classic Treat Vanilla Ice cream
(or any other dairy or non-dairy flavor you prefer.)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 8-ounce container cream cheese
- Blend ice cream, cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze, covered, until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, allow to sit at room temperature for about ten minutes.
- Slice and serve with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, crumbled graham crackers or cookies.