Make a splash on a rainy day by scooping up a flock of these ice cream ducklings. They`re delicious, fun to make and take no time at all.
Ice cream, flavor of your choice
Chocolate chips or raisins
Orange jellybean flattened
Fruit leather or dried apricots
ITEM NUMBER: DD
- Spread out a paper cupcake liner and set it on a small plate or bowl.
- For the body, place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream or lemon sherbet on top of the liner.
- Create a neck by topping the body with a spoonful of ice cream and use the bowl of the spoon to flatten it slightly. Place a small scoop of ice cream on the neck for the head. Press on the chocolate chips or raisins for eyes.
- For a beak, flatten an orange jellybean and cut into two pieces. Or you can simply insert a peanut into the ice cream.
- Finally, make webbed feet with pieces of fruit leather or dried apricots.