These chocolate leaves will make Kleinís ice cream flowers look too real to eat!
Nontoxic leaves such as lemon or mint
4 oz. (4 squares) semi sweet chocolate
ITEM NUMBER: CC
- Wash and dry leaves
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over low heat, stir constantly until almost melted
- Remove from heat and continue stirring until all chocolate is melted.
- Brush the melted chocolate onto the back of each leaf.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set (about ten mts)
- Apply a second layer of chocolate, refrigerate again until set
- Carefully peel away leaf and discard
- Refrigerate leaves until ready to use and serve.