Serve a scoop of your favorite ice cream over the chocolate doily! This can be done in any design, be creative!
Semi sweet chocolate
Your favorite ice cream
Yields: 1 serving
- Draw a circle on a piece of parchment paper, about the size of a soup bowl.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate in a double boiler over low flame. Pour melted chocolate in a pastry bag with extra fine tip (if you don`t have a pastry bag pour into a plastic storage bag and make a tiny hole).
- Finely outline circle on parchment paper with melted chocolate and design inner cirlce.
- Make sure to connect chocolate outline with inner design.
- Freeze on flat surface.
- Remove from parchment paper.
- Place on flat plate.