1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
4 cups KLEIN’S ICE CREAM
(vanilla, chocolate, or any flavor you prefer)
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 8-ounce container cream cheese
1. Blend ice cream, cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Pour into prepared crust.
3. Freeze, covered, until ready to serve.
4. When ready to serve, allow to sit at room temperature for about ten minutes.
5. Slice and serve with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, crumbled graham crackers or cookies.
Have fun and mix in chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut chips, nuts or any ice cream topping you prefer to the ice cream/cream cheese mix.
By Shifra Klein – Joy Of Kosher Magazine
subscribe at www.joyofkosher.com/subscribe